Papers Published in Peer-Reviewed Journals (SCI/SCIE Indexed Journals)
1. Kang-Min Choi, Jeong-Youn Kim, Yong-Wook Kim, Jung-Won Han, Chang-Hwan Im*, and Seung-Hwan Lee*, “Comparative analysis of default mode networks in major psychiatric disorders using resting-state EEG,” Scientific Reports, vol. 11, Art.No. 22007, 2021.
2. Gyeong Seon Choi, Ji Young Yun, Sungeun Hwang, Song E. Kim, Jeong-Yeon Kim, Chang-Hwan Im, and Hyang Woon Lee, "Can Corticomuscular Coherence Differentiate between REM Sleep Behavior Disorder with or without Parkinsonism?" Journal of Clinical Medicine, vol. 10, Art.No. 5585, 2021.
3. Hodam Kim and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Influence of the number of channels and classification algorithm on the performance robustness to electrode shift in steady-state visual evoked potential-based brain-computer interfaces," Frontiers in Neuroinformatics, vol. 15, Art.No. 750839, 2021.
4. Jihyeon Ha, Wanjoo Park, Sang In Park, Chang-Hwan Im, and Laehyun Kim, "EEG response to game-craving according to personal preference for games," Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience, vol. 16, no. 9, pp. 995-1005.
5. Jihyeon Ha, Sangin Park, Chang-Hwan Im, Laehyun Kim, "Classification of Gamers Using Multiple Physiological Signals: Distinguishing features of Internet Gaming Disorder," Frontiers in Psychology, vol. 12, Art.No. 714333, 2021.
6. Seonghun Park, Do-Won Kim, Chang-Hee Han, and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Estimation of Emotional Arousal Changes of a Group of Individuals during Movie Screening Using Steady-State Visual-Evoked Potential," Frontiers in Neuroinformatics, Vol. 15, Art.No. 731236, 2021.
7. Jihyeon Ha, Sang In Park, Chang-Hwan Im, and Laehyun Kim, "A Hybrid Brain–Computer Interface for Real-life Meal-Assist Robot Control," Sensors, vol. 21, no. 13, Art.No. 4578, 2021.
8. Sangjun Lee, Jimin Park, Jinuk Kwon, Dong Hwan Kim, and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Multi-Channel Transorbital Electrical Stimulation for Effective Stimulation of Posterior Retina," Scientific Reports, vol. 11, Art.No. 9745, 2021.
9. Jinuk Kwon and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Subject-Independent Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy-Based Brain-Computer Interfaces Based on Convolutional Neural Networks," Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, vol. 15, Art.No. 646915, 2021.
10. Ho Bin Hwang, Hyeokchan Kwon, Byungho Chung, Jongshill Lee , In Young Kim, "ECG Authentication Based on Non-Linear Normalization under Various Physiological Conditions," Sensors, 21(21), 6966, 2021.
11. Kyunghan Ro, Joo Young Kim, Heeseol Park, Baek Hwan Cho, In Young Kim, Seung Bo Shim, In Young Choi & Jae Chul Yoo, "Deep-learning framework and computer assisted fatty infiltration analysis for the supraspinatus muscle in MRI," Scientific Reports, vol. 11, Art.No. 15065, 2021.
12. Chiwon Ahn, Seungjae Lee, Jongshill Lee, Jaehoon Oh, Yeongtak Song, In Young Kim, Hyunggoo Kang, "Impact of a Smart-Ring-Based Feedback System on the Quality of Chest Compressions in Adult Cardiac Arrest: A Randomized Preliminary Study," INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH, 2021, 18(10), 5408
13. Dohyun Kim, Jewook Chae, Yunjung Oh, Jongshill Lee and In Young Kim, "Automated remote decision-making algorithm as a primary triage system using machine learning techniques," Physiological Measurement, vol. 42, Art.No 025006, 2021.
14. Seungjae Lee , Yeongtak Song , Jongshill Lee , Jaehoon Oh , Tae Ho Lim, Chiwon Ahn, In Young Kim, "Development of Smart-Ring-Based Chest Compression Depth Feedback Device for High Quality Chest Compressions: A Proof-of-Concept Study," Biosensors 2021, 11(2), 35
15. Jae Hyeon Park, Hyojin Lee, Jae-sung Cho, Inyoung Kim, Jongshill Lee & Seong Ho Jang, "Effects of knee osteoarthritis severity on inter-joint coordination and gait variability as measured by hip-knee cyclograms," Scientific Reports, vol. 11, Art.No. 1789, 2021.
16. Han Soo Yoo, Hyeokjin Kwon, Seok Jong Chung, Young H. Sohn, Jong-Min Lee*, Phil Hyu Lee, "Neural correlates of self-awareness of cognitive deficits in nondemented patients with Parkinson’s disease," European Journal of Neurology, Vol.28, Issue12, 4022–4030, December 2021
17. Jinwoo Hong, Hyuk Jin Yun, Gilsoon Park, Seonggyu Kim, Yangming Ou, Lana Vasung, Caitlin K. Rollins, Cynthia M. Ortinau, Emiko Takeoka, Shizuko Akiyama, Tomo Tarui, Judy A. Estroff, P. Ellen Grant, Jong-Min Lee*, and Kiho Im, "Optimal Method for Fetal Brain Age Prediction using Multiplanar Slices from Structural MRI," Frontiers in Neuroscience, vol. 15, Art.No 714252, p1284, October 2021
18. Gilsoon Park, Jinwoo Hong, Ben A. Duffy, Jong-Min Lee*, Hosung Kim, "White matter hyperintensities segmentation using the ensemble U-Net with multi-scale highlighting foregrounds," NeuroImage, Vol. 237, 118140, August 2021
19. Yeong-Hun Park, Seong A Shin, Seonggyu Kim, Jong-Min Lee*, "Key intrinsic connectivity networks for individual identification with Siamese long short-term memory," Frontiers in Neuroscience, vol. 15, Art.No 660187, June 2021
20. Bo-Hyun Kim, Kwangsik Nho, Jong-Min Lee*, "Genome-wide association study identifies susceptibility loci of brain atrophy to NFIA and ST18 in Alzheimer’s disease," NeuroBiology of Aging, Vol. 102, p. 200-210, June 2021
21. Kyoungwon Baik, Jin‐Ju Yang, Jin Ho Jung, Yang Hyun Lee, Seok Jong Chung, Han Soo Yoo, Young H. Sohn, Phil Hyu Lee, Jong‐Min Lee*, Byoung Seok Ye, "Structural connectivity networks in Alzheimer’s disease and Lewy body disease," Brain and Behavior, Vol. 11(5), e02112, May 2021
22. Yong-Ho Choi, Jong-Min Lee, Joo Young Lee, Ji Young Lee, Young-Jun Lee, Ja Hye Ahn and Hyun Ju Lee, "Delayed Maturation of the Middle Cerebellar Peduncles at Near-Term Age Predicts Abnormal Neurodevelopment in Preterm Infants," Neonatology, Vol. 118(1), p.37-46, March 2021
23. Seong Joon Ahn, Joo Young Lee Ji, Young Lee, Young-Jun Lee, Jong-Min Lee, Byung Ro Lee, Jinsup Kim, Hyun Ju Lee, "Brain White Matter Maturation and Early Developmental Outcomes in Preterm Infants with Retinopathy of Prematurity," Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, Vol. 62, 2, 2021.
24. Hyun Ju Lee, Hyeokjin Kwon, Johanna Inhyang Kim, Joo Young Lee, Ji Young Lee, SungKyu Bang, Jong-Min Lee*, "The cingulum in very preterm infants relates to language and social-emotional impairment at 2 years of term-equivalent age," Neuroimage:clinical, Vol. 29, Art.No. 102528, 2021.
25. Joo Young Lee, Yong-Ho Choi, Jong Ho Cha, Ji Young Lee, Young-Jun Lee, Bo-Hyun Kim, Il-Kewon Kim, Jong-Min Lee*, Hyun Ju Lee, "Altered asymmetries of the structural networks comprising the fronto-limbic brain circuitry of preterm infants," Scientific Reports, Vol.11, Art.No. 1318, 2021.
26. Hyun-U Cho, Sunpil Kim, Jeongeun Sim, Seulkee Yang, Heeyoung An, Min-Ho Nam, Dong Pyo Jang, "Redefining differential roles of MAO-A in dopamine degradation and MAO-B in tonic GABA synthesis," Experimental & Molecular Medicine, Vol. 53, 1148-1158, 2021.
27. Wongyu Jung, Seokbeen Lim, Youngjong Kwak, Jeongeun Sim, Jinsick Park, Dong Pyo Jang, "The Influence of Frequency Bands and Brain Region on ECoG-Based BMI Learning Performance," Sensors, vol. 21(20), 6729, 2021.
28. Hoseok Choi, Seokbeen Lim, Kyeongran Min, Kyoung-ha Ahn, Kyoung-Min Lee and Dong Pyo Jang, "Non-human primate epidural ECoG analysis using explainable deep learning technology," Journal of Neural Engineering, vol. 18, 066022, 2021.
29. Yumin Kang, Abhinav Goyal, Sangmun Hwang, Cheonho Park, Hyun U. Cho, Hojin Shin, Jinsick Park, Kevin E. Bennet, Kendall H. Lee, Yoonbae Oh, and Dong Pyo Jang, "Enhanced Dopamine Sensitivity Using Steered Fast-scan Cyclic Voltammetry," ACS omega, Vol. 6(49), 33599-33606, 2021.
30. Cheonho Park, Sangmun Hwang, Yumin Kang, Jeongeun Sim, Hyun U. Cho, Yoonbae Oh, Hojin Shin, Do Hyoung Kim, Charles D. Blaha, Kevin E. Bennet, Kendall H. Lee, and Dong Pyo Jang, "Feasibility of Applying Fourier Transform Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy in Fast Cyclic Square Wave Voltammetry for the In Vivo Measurement of Neurotransmitters," Analytical Chemistry, Vol. 93, 15861-15869, 2021.
31. Muhammad Zada, Izaz Ali Shah, and Hyoungsuk Yoo, "Integration of Sub-6-GHz and mm-wave Bands with a Large Frequency Ratio for Future 5G MIMO Applications," IEEE Access, January 2021.
32. Muhammad Zada, Izaz Ali Shah, Abdul Basir, and Hyoungsuk Yoo, "Ultra-Compact Implantable Antenna With Enhanced Performance for Leadless Cardiac Pacemaker System," IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, February 2021.
33. Muhammad Yousaf, Ismail Ben Mabrok, Muhammad Zada, Adeel Akram, Yasar Amin, Mourad Nedil, and Hyoungsuk Yoo, "An Ultra-Miniaturized Antenna with Ultra-wide Bandwidth Characteristics for Medical Implant Systems," IEEE Access, March 2021.
34. Shahzeb Hayat, Syed Ahson Ali Shah, and Hyoungsuk Yoo, "Miniaturized Dual-Band Circularly Polarized Implantable Antenna for Capsule Endoscopic System," IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, April 2021.
35. Sana Ullah and Hyoungsuk Yoo, "High-Resolution Implantable Micro-coil Antennas for Blood Vessel Imaging in High-Field MRIs," IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, May 2021.
36. Youngdae Cho, Abdul Basir, and Hyoungsuk Yoo, "Adjustable RF Transmitter Head Coil: Improving Transmit Efficiency with SAR management for 7 Tesla Magnetic Resonance Imaging," IEEE Transaction on Microwave Theory and Techniques, May 2021.
37. Izaz Ali Shah, Youngdae Cho, and Hyoungsuk Yoo, "Safety Evaluation of Medical Implants in the Human Body for a Wireless Power Transfer System in an Electric Vehicle," IEEE Transaction on Electromagnetic Compatibility, June 2021.
38. Amjad Iqbal, Mu’ath Al-Hasan, Ismail Ben Mabrouk, Abdul Basir, Mourad Nedil and Hyoungsuk Yoo, "Biotelemetry and Wireless Powering of Biomedical Implants Using a Rectifier Integrated Self-Diplexing Implantable Antenna," IEEE Transaction on Microwave Theory and Techniques, July 2021.
39. Shahzeb Hayat, Youngdae Cho, Sukhoon Oh, and Hyoungsuk Yoo, "RF-Induced Heating of Various Tattoos at Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems," IEEE Access, July 2021.
40. Saiful Islam, Muhammad Zada, and Hyoungsuk Yoo, "Low-Pass Filter Based Integrated 5G Smartphone Antenna for Sub-6-GHz and mm-Wave Bands," IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, September 2021.
41. Sana Ullah and Hyoungsuk Yoo, "Performance Enhancement of an MTL Coil Loaded With High-Permittivity Dielectric Liner for 7 T Brain MRI," IEEE Access, October 2021.
42. Lisa M Fenk, Anmo J Kim, Gaby Maimon, "Suppression of motion vision during course-changing, but not course-stabilizing, navigational turns," Current Biology, vol. 31(20), 4608-4619, 2021.
43. William S Gibson, Aaron E Rusheen, Yoonbae Oh, MyungHo In, Krzysztof R Gorny, Joel P Felmlee, Bryan T Klassen, Sung Jun Jung, Hoon-Ki Min, Kendall H Lee, Hang Joon Jo*, "Symptom specific differential motor network modulation by deep brain stimulation in Parkinson’s disease," Journal of Neurosurgery, vol. 135(6), 1771-1779, 2021.
44. Jean Kwon, Young In Choi, Hang Joon Jo, Sang Hoon Lee, Han Kyu Lee, Heesoo Kim, Jee Youn Moon, Sung Jun Jung, "The role of prostaglandin E1 as a pain mediator through facilitation of hyperpolarization-activated cyclic nucleotide-gated channel 2 via the EP2 receptor in trigeminal ganglion neurons of mice," International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 22(24), 13534, 2021.
45. Tae Young Lee, Hang Joon Jo*, "Differential diagnosis and comorbid physical illness of schizophrenia," Journal of Korean Medical Association, vol. 64(8), 551-558, 2021.
46. Ana L Creo, Tiffany M Cortes, Hang Joon Jo, Andrea R Huebner, Surendra Dasari, Jan-Mendelt Tillema, Aida N Lteif, Katherine A Klaus, Gregory N Ruegsegger, Yogish C Kudva, Ronald C Petersen, John D Port, K Sreekumaran Nair, "Brain functions and cognition on transient insulin deprivation in type 1 diabetes," JCI insight, vol. 6(5), 2021.
47. Hye Lee Yoo, Young-Jin Choi, Jin-Hwa Moon, Hang Joon Jo, Dong Woo Park, "Serial Perfusion and Vascular Changes after a Prolonged Seizure," Annals of Child Neurology, vol. 29(1), 57-60, 2021.
48. Haejoon Jung, Byunghun Lee, "Wireless Power and Bidirectional Data Transfer System for IoT and Mobile Devices," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, November 2022.
49. Ki-Duk Kim, Seunghyun Park, Byunghun Lee, Hyung-Min Lee, Gyu-Hyeong Cho, "A 80x60 Microbolometer CMOS Thermal Imager Integrated With a Low-Noise 12-B DAC," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, August 2022.
50. Najam ul Hassan, Woochan Lee, Byunghun Lee, "Efficient, load independent and self-regulated wireless power transfer with multiple loads for long distance IoT applications," Energies, vol. 14(4), 1035, 2021.
Jinuk Kwon and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Performance Improvement of Near-Infrared Spectroscopy-based Brain-Computer Interfaces Using Transcranial Near-Infrared Photobiomodulation with the Same Device," IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, in press.
Jihyeon Ha, Wanjoo Park, Sang In Park, Chang-Hwan Im, and Laehyun Kim, "EEG response to game-craving according to personal preference for games," Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience, in press.
Seonghun Park, Chang-Hee Han, and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Design of Wearable EEG Devices Specialized for Passive Brain–Computer Interface Applications," Sensors, vol. 20, Art.No. 4572, 2020.
Sangjun Lee, Chany Lee, Jimin Park, and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Individually customized transcranial temporal interference stimulation for focused modulation of deep brain structures: A simulation study with different head models," Scientific Reports, vol. 10, Art.No. 11730, 2020.
Sungkean Kim, Yong-Wook Kim, Miseon Shim, Min Jin Jin, Chang-Hwan Im, and Seung-Hwan Lee, "Altered Cortical Functional Networks in Patients with Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder: A Resting-State Electroencephalographic Study," Frontiers in Psychiatry, vol. 11, Art.No. 661, 2020.
Ho-Seung Cha, Seong-Jun Choi, and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Real-time Recognition of Facial Expressions using Facial Electromyograms Recorded around the Eyes for Social Virtual Reality Applications," IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 62065-62075, 2020.
Sungkean Kim, Yong-Wook Kim, Hyeonjin Jeon, Chang-Hwan Im, and Seung-Hwan Lee, "Altered Cortical Thickness-Based Individualized Structural Covariance Networks in Patients with Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder," Journal of Clinical Medicine, vol. 9, Art.No. 1846, 2020.
Jinuk Kwon, Jaeyoung Shin, and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Toward a compact hybrid brain-computer interface (BCI): Performance evaluation of multi-class hybrid EEG-fNIRS BCIs with limited number of channels," PLoS ONE, vol. 15, no. 3, e0230491, 2020.
Yong-Wook Kim, Sungkean Kim, Miseon Shim, Min Jin Jin, Hyeonjin Jeon, Seung-Hwan Lee, and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Riemannian classifier enhances the accuracy of machine-learning-based diagnosis of PTSD using resting EEG," Progress in Neuropsychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry, vol. 102, Art.No. 109960, 2020.
Jaeyoung Shin and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Performance improvement of near-infrared spectroscopy-based brain-computer interface using regularized linear discriminant analysis ensemble classifier based on bootstrap aggregating," Frontiers in Neuroscience, vol. 14, Art.No. 168, 2020.
Ho-Seung Cha, Chang-Hee Han, and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Prediction of Individual User’s Dynamic Ranges of EEG Features from Resting-State EEG Data for Evaluating Their Suitability for Passive Brain–Computer Interface Applications," Sensors, vol. 20, Art.No. 988, 2020.
Woo-Kyoung Yoo, Marine Vernet, Jeong Hoon Kim, Anna-Katharine Brem, Shahid Bashir, Fritz Ifert-Miller, Chang-Hwan Im, Mark Eldaief, and Alvaro Pascual-Leone, "Interhemispheric and Intrahemispheric Connectivity From the Left Pars Opercularis Within the Language Network Is Modulated by Transcranial Stimulation in Healthy Subjects," Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, vol. 14, Art.No. 63, 2020.
Chang-Hee Han, Euijin Kim, and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Development of a Brain–Computer Interface Toggle Switch with Low False-Positive Rate Using Respiration-Modulated Photoplethysmography," Sensors, vol. 20, Art.No. 348, 2020.
Jun Young Heo, Min-Ho Nam, Hyung Ho Yoon, Dong Pyo Jang, Hoon Ryu, Justin Lee, et al., Aberrant Tonic Inhibition of Dopaminergic Neuronal Activity Causes Motor Symptoms in Animal Models of Parkinson's Disease, Current Biology 30(2): 276, 2020.
Eunju Kim, Chan Kyo Kim, Hyun Soo Kim, Dong Pyo Jang, In Young Kim, Jinwoo Hwang, Histogram analysis from stretched exponential model on diffusion-weighted imaging - evaluation of clinically significant prostate cancer, British Journal of Radiology 93(1106), 2020.
Abdul Basir, Muhammad Zada, Youngdae Cho, and Hyoungsuk Yoo, "A Dual-Circular-Polarized Endoscopic Antenna With Wideband Characteristics and Wireless Biotelemetric Link Characterization," IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, October 2020
Muhammad Yousaf, Ismail Ben Mabrok, Farooq Faisal, Muhammad Zada, Zubair Bashir, Adeel Akram, Mourad Nedil, and Hyoungsuk Yoo, "Compacted Conformal Implantable Antenna With Multitasking Capabilities for Ingestible Capsule Endoscope," IEEE Access, August 2020
Syed Ahson Ali Shah and Hyoungsuk Yoo "Radiative Near-Field Wireless Power Transfer to Scalp-implantable Biotelemetric Device," IEEE Transaction on Microwave Theory and Techniques, July 2020
Sana Ullah, Woon-Hong Yeo, Hongjoon Kim, and Hyoungsuk Yoo "Development of 60-GHz millimeter wave, electromagnetic bandgap ground planes for multiple input multiple-output antenna applications," Scientific Reports, May 2020
Abdul Basir and Hyoungsuk Yoo, "Efficient Wireless Power Transfer System with a Miniaturized Quad-Band Implantable Antenna for Deep-Body Multitasking Implants," IEEE Transaction on Microwave Theory and Techniques, May 2020
Izaz Ali and Hyoungsuk Yoo, “Assessing Human Exposure with Medical Implants to Electromagnetic Fields from a Wireless Power Transmission System in an Electric Vehicle,” IEEE Transaction on Electromagnetic Compatibility, April 2020
Abdul Basir, Muhammad Zada, and Hyoungsuk Yoo, “Compact and flexible wide-band antenna for intra-oral tongue drive system for people with disabilities,” IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, March 2020
Farooq Faisal, Muhammad Zada, Asma Ejaz, Yasar Amin, Sadiq Ullah and Hyoungsuk Yoo, “A Miniaturized Dual-band Implantable Antenna System for Medical Applications,” IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, Feburary 2020
Muhammad Zada, Izaz Ali Shah, and Hyoungsuk Yoo, “Metamaterial-Loaded Compact High-Gain Dual-Band Circularly Polarized Implantable Antenna System for Multiple Biomedical Applications,” IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, Feburary 2020
Yun-Soung Kim, Abdul Basir, Robert Herbert, Jongsu Kim, Hyoungsuk Yoo*, and Woon-Hong Yeo*, “Soft Materials, Stretchable Mechanics, and Optimized Designs for Body-Wearable Compliant Antennas,” ACS Applied Materials & Interface, Jan. 2020 (Co-corresponding author with GATECH)
Kyunghun Kang, Jaehwan Han, Sang-Woo Lee, Shin Young Jeong, Yong-Hyun Lim, Jong-Min Lee*, Uicheul Yoon, Abnormal cortical thickening and thinning in idiopathic normal-pressure hydrocephalus, Scientific Reports, Vol.10 , 21213, 2020.
Jinwoo Hong, Hyuk Jin Yun, Gilsoon Park, Seonggyu Kim1, Cynthia T. Laurentys, Leticia C. Siqueira, Tomo Tarui5,6, Caitlin K. Rollins, Cynthia M. Ortinau, P. Ellen Grant, Jong-Min Lee* and Kiho Im, Fetal Cortical Plate Segmentation Using Fully Convolutional Networks With Multiple Plane Aggregation, Frontiers in Neurology, Vol.14, Article 591683 , 1-13, 2020.
Jin Ho Jung, Bo-Hyun Kim, Seok Jong Chung, Han Soo Yoo, Yang Hyun Lee, Kyoungwon Baik, Byoung Seok Ye, Young H. Sohn, Jong-Min Lee*, Phil Hyu Lee*, Motor Cerebellar Connectivity and Future Development of Freezing of Gait in De Novo Parkinson’s Disease, Movement Disorders, Volume 35, Issue 12 , 2240-2249, 2020.
Hyeokjin Kwon, Jun Won Kim, Mina Park, Jin Woo Kim, Minseo Kim, Sang Hyun Suh, Yoon Soo Chang, Sung Jun Ahn*, Jong-Min Lee*, Brain metastases from lung adenocarcinoma may preferentially involve the distal middle cerebral artery territory and cerebellum, Frontiers in Oncology, Vol. 10 , Article 1664, 2020.
Na-Young Shin, Bo-Hyun Kim, Eunkyeong Yun, Uicheul Yoon, Jong-Min Lee, Young Hee Sung, Eung Yeop Kim, Cortical thinning pattern according to differential nigrosome involvement in patients with Parkinson's disease, NeuroImage: Clinical, Vol. 28 , 102382, 2020.
Seung Joo Kim, Dong Kyun Lee, Young Kyoung Jang, Hyemin Jang, Si Eun Kim, Soo Hyun Cho, Jun Pyo Kim, Young Hee Jung, Eun-Joo Kim, Duk L. Na, Jong-Min Lee, Sang Won Seo, Hee Jin Kim, The Effects of Longitudinal White Matter Hyperintensity Change on Cognitive Decline and Cortical Thinning over Three Years, Journal of Clinical Medicine, Vol. 9(8) , 2663, 2020.
Yong-Ho Choi, Je-Yeon Yun, Bo-Hyun Kim, Min-Ho Lee, Sa-Kwang Song, Jong-Min Lee*, Gender-related and hemispheric effects in cortical thickness-based hemispheric brain morphological network, BioMed Research International, Vol. 2020 , Article ID 3560259, 2020.
Sung Jun Ahn,Hyeokjin Kwon, Jin-Ju Yang, Mina Park, Yoon Jin Cha, Sang Hyun Suh, Jong-MinLee*, Contrast-enhanced T1-weighted image radiomics of brain metastases may predict EGFR mutation status in primary lung cancer, Scientific Reports, Vol.10(1) , 8905, 2020.
Seung-Ho Jeon, MD,Yeong-Hun Park, Sun-Young Oh, Jin-Ju Kang, Yeon-Hee Han, Hwan-Jeong Jeong, Jong-Min Lee*, Mijin Park, Ji-Soo Kim, Marianne Dieterich, Neural Correlates of Transient Mal de Debarquement Syndrome: Activation of Prefrontal and Deactivation of Cerebellar Networks Correlate with Neuropsychological Assessment, Frontiers in Neurology, Vol. 11 , Article 585, 2020.
Bo-Hyun Kim, Yong-Ho Choi, Jin-Ju Yang, SangYun Kim, Kwangsik Nho*, Jong-Min Lee*, Identification of Novel Genes Associated with Cortical Thickness in Alzheimer’s Disease:Systems Biology Approach to Neuroimaging Endophenotype, Journal of Alzheimer’sDisease, Vol. 75(2) , p. 531-545, 2020.
ong Ho Cha, Yong-Ho Choi, Jong-Min Lee, Joo Young Lee, Hyun-Kyung Park, JinsupKim, Il-Kewon Kim, Hyun Ju Lee, Altered structural brain networksat term-equivalent age in preterm infants with grade 1 intraventricular hemorrhage,Italian Journal of Pediatrics, Vol. 46(1) , 43, 2020.
Seong-Ho Koh, SeongHye Choi, Jee Hyang Jeong, Jae-Won Jang, Kyung Won Park, Eun-JooKim, Hee Jin Kim, Jin Yong Hong, Soo Jin Yoon, Bora Yoon, Ju-HeeKang, Jong-Min Lee, Hyun-Hee Park, Jungsoon Ha, YoungJu Suh, Suyeon Kang, Telomere Shortening Reflecting Physical Aging IsAssociated With Cognitive Decline and Dementia Conversion in Mild CognitiveImpairment Due to Alzheimer's Disease, Aging,, Vol. 12(5) , p. 4407-4423, 2020.
Yoon, Bora, Choi, Seong Hye, Jeong, Jee Hyang, Park, Kyung Won, Kim, Eun-Joo, Hwang, Jihye, Jang, Jae-Won, Kim, Hee Jin, Hong, Jin Yong, Lee, Jong-Min, Kang, Ju-Hee, Yoon, Soo Jin, Balance and Mobility Performance Along the Alzheimer’s Disease Spectrum, Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease, Vol. 73(2) , p. 633-644, 2020.
Semi-supervised training data selection improves seizure forecasting in canines with epilepsy, Mona Nasseri, Vaclav Kremen, Petr Nejedly, Inyong Kim, Su-Youne Chang, Hang Joon Jo, Hari Guragain, Nathaniel Nelson, Edward Patterson, Beverly K Sturges, Chelsea M Crowe, Tim Denison, Benjamin H Brinkmann, Gregory A Worrell, 2020, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, 57, 101743
Fast detection and reduction of local transient artifacts in resting-state fMRI, Hang Joon Jo*, Richard C Reynolds, Stephen J Gotts, Daniel A Handwerker, Irena G Balzekas, Alex Martin, Robert W Cox, Peter A Bandettini, 2020, Computers in Biology and Medicine, 120, 103742
Multivariate pattern classification on BOLD activation pattern induced by deep brain stimulation in motor, associative, and limbic brain networks, Shinho Cho, Hoon-Ki Min, Myung-Ho In, Hang Joon Jo*, 2020, Scientific Reports, 10, 7528
Classification of femur fracture in pelvic X-ray images using meta-learned deep neural network, Changhwan Lee, Jongseong Jang, Seunghun Lee, Young Soo Kim, Hang Joon Jo, Yeesuk Kim, 2020, Scientific Reports, 10, 13694
The effect of spiral trajectory correction on pseudo‐continuous arterial spin labeling with high‐performance gradients on a compact 3T scanner, Daehun Kang, Uten Yarach, Myung‐Ho In, Erin M Gray, Joshua D Trzasko, Hang Joon Jo, Yunhong Shu, John Huston III, Matt A Bernstein, 2020, Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, 84(1), 192-205
The benefit of high-performance gradient on echo planar imaging for BOLD-based resting-state functional MRI, Daehun Kang1, Hang Joon Jo1, Myung-Ho In, Uten Yarach, Nolan Meyer, Lydia Bardwell-Speltz, Erin Gray, Joshua Trzasko, John Huston III, Matt Bernstein, Yunhong Shu, 2020, Physics in Medicine and Biology, 65(23), 235024
Choi, Y., Shin, E. Y., & Kim, S.* (2020). Spatiotemporal dissociation of fMRI activity in the caudate nucleus underlies human de novo motor skill learning. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 117(38), 23886-23897.
Kim, S.* (2020). Bidirectional competitive interactions between motor memory and declarative memory during interleaved learning. Scientific Reports, 10(1), 1-12.
N. Hassan, S.W..Hong, and B. Lee*, "A Robust Multi-Output Self-Regulated Rectifier for Wirelessly-Powered Biomedical Applications," IEEE Trans. Industrial Electronics, doi: 10.1109/TIE.2020.2988226, 2020.
B. Lee* and D. Ahn, "Robust Self-Regulated Rectifier for Parallel-Resonant Rx Coil in Multiple-Receiver Wireless Power Transmission System," IEEE J. of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics, doi: 10.1109/JESTPE.2019.2929279, 2020.
B. Lee* and Y. Jia, "Wirelessly-Powered Cage Designs for Supporting Long-Term Experiments on Small Freely Behaving Animals in a Large Experimental Arena," MDPI Electronics, vol. 9, no. 12, Nov. 2020
J. Park, B. Lee*, and S.W..Hong, “An Output Capacitor-Less Low-Dropout Regulator with a Low-VDD Inverting Buffer for the Mobile Application,” IEEE Trans. Industrial Electronics, vol. 67, no. 10, pp. 8931-8935, Oct. 2020.
Lee B*., Lee HM. (2020) Wireless Applications. In: Sawan M. (eds) Handbook of Biochips. Springer, New York, NY (DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-6623-9_44-1), May 2020.
H. Jung and B. Lee*, "Optimization of Magnetic Field Focusing and Null Steering for Selective Wireless Power Transfer", IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 4622-4633, May 2020
H. Kwon, K.-K. Lee, and B. Lee*, "Inductive Power Transmission for Wearable Textile Heater using Series-None Topology," MDPI Electronics, vol. 9, no. 3, 431, Mar. 2020
J. Lim, B. Lee*, and M. Ghovanloo, "A Multi-Phase Resonance-Based Boosting Rectifier with Dual Outputs for Wireless Power Transmission," IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 2680-2689, Mar. 2020.
Seonghun Park, Ho-Seung Cha, and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Development of an Online Home Appliance Control System Using Augmented Reality and an SSVEP-Based Brain–Computer Interface," IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 163604-163614, 2019.
Do-Won kim, Euijin Kim, Chany Lee, and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Can anodal transcranial direct current stimulation increase steady-state visual evoked potential responses?" Journal of Korean Medical Science, vol. 34, no. 43, Art.No. e285, 2019.
Elisabeth Parés Pujolràs, Yong-Wook Kim, Chang-Hwan Im, and Patrick Haggard, "Latent awareness: early conscious access to motor preparation processes is linked to the readiness potential," NeuroImage, vol. 202, Art.No. 116140, 2019.
Jimin Park, Chany Lee, Sangjun Lee, and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Comparison of Magnetic Field Distributions Generated by Various Permanent Magnets for Transcranial Static Magnetic Stimulation: A Simulation Study" Computers in Biology and Medicine, vol. 114, Art.No. 103476, 2019.
Hodam Kim, Laehyun Kim, and, Chang-Hwan Im*, "Machine-Learning-Based Detection of Craving for Gaming Using Multimodal Physiological Signals: Validation of Test-Retest Reliability for Practical Use," Sensors, vol. 19, Art.No. 3475, 2019.
Sungkean Kim, Hyeonjin Jeon, Kuk-In Jang, Yong-Wook Kim, Chang-Hwan Im, and Seung-Hwan Lee, "Mismatch Negativity and Cortical Thickness in Patients with Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder," Schizophrenia Bulletin, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 425-435, 2019.
Chany Lee and Chang-Hwan Im*, "New Strategy for Finite Element Mesh Generation for Accurate Solutions of Electroencephalography Forward Problems," Brain Topography, vol. 32, pp. 354-362, 2019.
Xin Hu, Chu Zhuang, Fei Wang, Yong-Jin Liu, Chang-Hwan Im, and Dan Zhang, "fNIRS Evidence for Recognizably Different Positive Emotions," Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, vol. 13, Art.No. 120, 2019.
Miseon Shim, Min Jin Jin, Chang-Hwan Im, and Seung-Hwan Lee, "Machine-learning-based classification between post-traumatic stress disorder and major depressive disorder using P300 features," NeuroImage: Clinical, vol. 24, Art.No. 102001, 2019.
Kang-min Choi, Seonghun Park, and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Comparison of Visual Stimuli for Steady-State Visual Evoked Potential-Based Brain-Computer Interfaces in Virtual Reality Environment in terms of Classification Accuracy and Visual Comfort," Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience, vol. 2019, Art.ID.9680697, 2019.
Chang-Hee Han, Yong-Wook Kim, Do Yeon Kim, Seung Hyun Kim, Zoran Nenadic, and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Electroencephalography-based endogenous brain-computer interface for online communication with a completely locked-in patient," Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation, vol. 16, Art.No. 18, 2019.
Sungkean Kim, Seon-Kyeong Jang, Do-Won Kim, Miseon Shim, Yong-Wook Kim, Chang-Hwan Im, and Seung-Hwan Lee, "Cortical Volume and 40-Hz Auditory-Steady-State Responses in Patients with Schizophrenia and Healthy Controls," NeuroImage: Clinical, vol. 22, Art.No. 101732, 2019.
Rupam Das, Abdul Basir, and Hyoungsuk Yoo, “A Metamaterial Coupled Wireless Power Transfer System Based on Cubic High Dielectric Resonators, IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics, September 2019
Muhammad Zada, Hyoungsuk Yoo, “Miniaturized Dual Band Antennas for Intra-Oral Tongue Drive System in the ISM Bands 433 MHz and 915 MHz: Design, Safety, and Link Budget Considerations,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, September 2019
Robert Herbert, Saswat Mishra, Hyo-Ryoung Lim, Hyoungsuk Yoo, and Woon-Hong Yeo, “Fully Printed, Wireless, Stretchable Implantable Biosystem toward Batteryless, Real-Time Monitoring of Cerebral Aneurysm Hemodynamics, Advanced Science, August 2019
F. Faisal, Y. Amin, Y. Cho and H. Yoo, “Compact and Flexible Novel Wideband Flower-Shaped CPW-Fed Antennas for High Data Wireless Applications,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, June 2019
I. A. Shah, M. Zada and H. Yoo, “Design and Analysis of a Compact-Sized Multiband Spiral-Shaped Implantable Antenna for Scalp Implantable and Leadless Pacemaker Systems,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, June 2019
Abdul Basir and Hyoungsuk Yoo, “A Stable Impedance Matched Ultra-Wideband Antenna System Mitigating Detuning Effects for Multiple Bio-Telemetric Applications,” IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, May 2019
Farooq Faisal, Hyoungsuk Yoo, “A Miniaturized Novel-Shape Dual-Band Antenna for Implantable Applications,” IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, February 2019
Han Soo Yoo, Yong Ho Choi, Seok Jong Chung, Yang Hyun Lee, Byoung Seok Ye, Young H. Sohn, Jong‐Min Lee*, Phil Hyu Lee, Cerebellar connectivity in Parkinson's disease with levodopa‐induced dyskinesia, Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology, Vol.6(11), p2251-2260, November 2019
Sun-Young Oh, Juhyung Lee, Jin-Ju Kang, Yeong-Hun Park, Ko Woon Kim, Jong-Min Lee, Ji-Soo Kim, Marianne Dieterich, Altered Resting-State Functional Connectivity in Wernicke's Encephalopathy With Vestibular Impairment, Frontiers in Neurology, Vol.10, 1035, September 2019
Jong-Min Lee*, Yong-Ho Choi, Jinwoo Hong, Na Young Kim, Eun bee Kim, Jung-sun Lim, Jong Deok Kim, Hyun-Kyung Park, Hyun Ju Lee, Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Is Associated with Altered Brain Volumes and White Matter Microstructure in Preterm Infants, Neonatology, Vol.116(2), p.163–170, August 2019
Jae-Won Jang, Yeshin Kim, Yong-Ho Choi, Jong-Min Lee, Bora Yoon, Kyung Won Park, Si Eun Kim, Hee Jin Kim, Soo Jin Yoon, Jee Hyang Jeong, Eun-Joo Kim, Na Yeon Jung, Jihye Hwang, Ju-Hee Kangk, Jin Yong Hong, Seong Hye Choi, Association of Nutritional Status with Cognitive Stage in the Elderly Korean Population: The Korean Brain Aging Study for the Early Diagnosis and Prediction of Alzheimer’s Disease, Journal of Clinical Neurology, Vol. 15(3), p. 292-300, July 2019
Seok Jong Chung, Yeong-Hun Park, Han Soo Yoo, Yang Hyun Lee, Byoung Seok Ye, Young H. Sohn, Jong-Min Lee*, Phil Hyu Lee, Mild cognitive impairment reverters have a favorable cognitive prognosis and cortical integrity in Parkinson’s disease, Neurobiology of Aging, Vol. 78 p. 168-177, June 2019
Jung‐Hae Youn, Seung‐Ho Ryu, Jun‐Young Lee, Soowon Park, Seong‐Jin Cho, Hunki Kwon, Jin‐Ju Yang, Jong‐Min Lee, Jiyeon Lee, Seolmin Kim, Gill Livingston, Dong Hyun Yoon, Brain structural changes after multi‐strategic metamemory training in older adults with subjective memory complaints: A randomized controlled trial, Brain and Behavior, Vol.9(5), e01278, May 2019
Seung Joo Kim, Na-Yeon Jung, Young Ju Kim, Seong Beom Park, KoWoon Kim, Yeshin Kim, Hyemin Jang, Si Eun Kim, Soo Hyun Cho, Jun Pyo Kim, Young Hee Jung, Sook-Young Woo, Seon Woo Kim, Samuel N. Lockhart, Eun-Joo Kim, Hee Jin Kim, Jong-Min Lee, Juhee Chin, Duk L. Na, Sang Won Seo, Clinical Effects of Frontal Behavioral Impairment: Cortical Thickness and Cognitive Decline in Individuals with Subjective Cognitive Decline and Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment, Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease, Vol.69(1), p.213-225, May 2019
Seok Jong Chung, Yeong‐Hun Park, Hyuk Jin Yun, Hunki Kwon, Han Soo Yoo, Young H. Sohn, Jong‐Min Lee, Phil Hyu Lee, Clinical relevance of amnestic versus nonamnestic MCI subtyping in Parkinson's disease, European Journal of Neurology, Vol. 26(5), p. 766-773, May 2019
Hunki Kwon, Yong-Ho Choi, Jong-Min Lee*, A Physarum Centrality Measure of the Human Brain Network, Scientific Reports, Vol. 9(1), 5907, April 2019
Yeong-Hun Park, Jungho Cha, Viktoriya Bourakova, Jong-Min Lee*, Frequency specific contribution of intrinsic connectivity networks to the integration in brain networks, Scientific Reports, Vol. 9(1), 4072, March 2019
Jihye Hwang ,Jee Hyang Jeong , Soo Jin Yoon , Kyung Won Park , Eun-Joo Kim , Bora Yoon , Jae-Won Jang , Hee Jin Kim , Jin Yong Hong , Jong-Min Lee, Hyuntae Park, Ju-Hee Kang, Yong-Ho Choi, Gilsoon Park, Jinwoo Hong, Min Soo Byun, Dahyun Yi, Yu Kyeong Kim, Dong Young Lee, Seong Hye Choi, Clinical and Biomarker Characteristics According to Clinical Spectrum of Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) in the Validation Cohort of Korean Brain Aging Study for the Early Diagnosis and Prediction of AD, Journal of Clinical Medicine, Vol. 8(3), 341, March 2019
Ko Woon Kim, HunKi Kwon, Young-Eun Kim, Cindy W Yoon, Yeo Jin Kim, Yong Bum Kim, Jong-Min Lee, Won Tae Yoon, Hee Jin Kim, Jin San Lee, Young Kyoung Jang, Yeshin Kim, Hyemin Jang, Chang-Seok Ki, Young Chul Youn, Byoung-Soo Shin, Oh Young Bang, Gyeong-Moon Kim, Chin- Sang Chung, Seung-Joo Kim, Duk Ryul Na, Marco Duering, Hanna Cho, Sang Won Seo, Multimodal imaging analyses in patients with genetic and sporadic forms of small vessel disease, Scientific Reports, Vol. 9(1), 787, January 2019
Development of an automatic muscle atrophy measuring algorithm to calculate the ratio of supraspinatus in supraspinous fossa using deep learning, Kim, Joo Young; Ro, Kyunghan; You, Sungmin; etc., COMPUTER METHODS AND PROGRAMS IN BIOMEDICINE vol. 182 Art. No. UNSP 105063 , DEC 2019
Diminished Frontal Theta Activity During Gaming in Young Adults With Internet Gaming Disorder. Kim, Juri; Park, Jinsick; Park, Young Min; etc., FRONTIERS IN NEUROSCIENCE vol. 13 Art. No. 1183 , NOV 1 2019
Fornix Stimulation Induces Metabolic Activity and Dopaminergic Response in the Nucleus Accumbens. Shin, Hojin; Lee, Sang-Yoon; Cho, Hyun-U; etc., FRONTIERS IN NEUROSCIENCE vol. 13 Art. No. 1109 , OCT 24 2019
Association of ambient temperature with the outcomes in witnessed out-of-hospital cardiac arrest patients: a population-based observational study. Ahn, Chiwon; Kim, Jihoon; Kim, Wonhee; etc., SCIENTIFIC REPORTS vol. 9 Art. No. 13417 , SEP 16 2019.
Comparison Study of Partial Least Squares Regression Analysis and Principal Component Analysis in Fast-Scan Cyclic Voltammetry. Kim, Jaekyung; Oh, Yoonbae; Park, Cheonho; etc., INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ELECTROCHEMICAL SCIENCE vol. 14 no. 7 pp. 5924-5937 , JUL 2019.
Differences in theta coherence between spatial and nonspatial attention using intracranial electroencephalographic signals in humans. Park, Young Min; Park, Jinsick; Baek, Joon Hyun; etc., HUMAN BRAIN MAPPING vol. 40 no. 8 pp. 2336-2346 , JUN 1 2019.
Effects of degree and symmetricity of bilateral spectral smearing, carrier frequency, and subject sex on amplitude of evoked auditory steady-state response signal. Hwang, Jong Ho; Nam, Kyoung Won; Jang, Dong Pyo; etc., COGNITIVE NEURODYNAMICS vol. 13 no. 2 pp. 151-160 , APR 2019.
The Use of Catheter Mount Will Result in More Reliable Carbon Dioxide Monitoring under Fluid Exposing Conditions. Cho, Yongil; Kim, Wonhee; Lim, Tae Ho; etc., EMERGENCY MEDICINE INTERNATIONAL Art. No. 4120127 , 2019.
Semantic-hierarchical model improves classification of spoken-word evoked electrocorticography. Na, Youngmin; Choi, Inyong; Jang, Dong Pyo; etc., JOURNAL OF NEUROSCIENCE METHODS vol. 311 pp. 253-258 , JAN 1 2019.
Jaeyoung Shin and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Performance Prediction for a Near-Infrared Spectroscopy-Brain-Computer Interface Using Resting-State Functional Connectivity of the Prefrontal Cortex," International Journal of Neural Systems, vol. 28, No. 10, Art.No. 1850023, 2018.
Do Yeon Kim, Chang-Hee Han, and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Development of an electrooculogram-based human-computer interface using involuntary eye movement by spatially rotating sound for communication of locked-in patients," Scientific Reports, vol. 8, Art.No. 9505, 2018.
Do Yeon Kim, Jinuk Kwon, Joo-Young Kim, Ho-Seung Cha, Yong-Wook Kim, In Young Kim, and Chang-Hwan Im*, "New Method for Pure-Tone Audiometry Using Electrooculogram: A Proof-of-Concept Study," Sensors, vol. 18, Art.No.3651, 2018.
Sungkean Kim, Ji Sun Kim, Miseon Shim, Chang-Hwan Im, and Seung-Hwan Lee, "Altered cortical functional network during behavioral inhibition in individuals with childhood trauma," Scientific Reports, vol. 8, Art.No. 10123, 2018.
Chang-Hee Han, Han-Jeong Hwang, Jeong-Hwan Lim, and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Assessment of user voluntary engagement during neurorehabilitation using functional near-infrared spectroscopy: a preliminary study," Journal of Neuroengineering and Rehabilitation, vol. 15, Art.No. 27, 2018.
Miseon Shim, Chang-Hwan Im, Yong-Wook Kim, and Seung-Hwan Lee, "Altered cortical functional network in major depressive disorder: a resting-state electroencephalogram study," NeuroImage: Clinical, vol. 19, pp. 1000-1007, 2018.
Jaeyoung Shin, Jinuk Kwon, Jongkwan Choi, and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Ternary Near-Infrared Spectroscopy Brain-Computer Interface with Increased Information Transfer Rate Using Prefrontal Hemodynamic Changes During Mental Arithmetic, Breath-Holding, and Idle State," IEEE Access, vol. 6, pp. 19491-19498, 2018.
Jaeyoung Shin, Jinuk Kwon, and Chang-Hwan Im*, "A Ternary Hybrid EEG-NIRS Brain-Computer Interface for the Classification of Brain Activation Patterns during Mental Arithmetic, Motor Imagery, and Idle State," Frontiers in Neuroinformatics, vol. 12, Art.No. 5, 2018.
Chany Lee, Euijin Kim, and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Techniques for Efficient Computation of Electric Fields Generated by Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 54, no. 5, Art.No. 5000305, 2018.
Sungkean Kim, Ji Sun Kim, Min Jin Jin, Chang-Hwan Im*, and Seung-Hwan Lee*, "Dysfunctional frontal lobe activity during inhibitory tasks in individuals with childhood trauma: An event-related potential study," NeuroImage: Clinical, vol. 17, pp. 935-942, 2018.
Hodam Kim, Jihyeon Ha, Won-Du Chang, Wanjoo Park, Laehyun Kim, and Chang-Hwan Im*, "Detection of Craving for Gaming in Adolescents with Internet Gaming Disorder Using Multimodal Biosignals," Sensors, vol. 18, Art.No. 102, 2018.
Soo-In Choi, Chang-Hee Han, Ga-Young Choi, Jaeyoung Shin, Kwang Soup Song, Chang-Hwan Im, and Han-Jeong Hwang, "Feasibility of Using Ear-EEG to Develop an Endogenous Brain-Computer Interface," Sensors, vol. 18, Art. No. 2856, 2018.
Yun Kwan Kim, Eunhee Park, Ahee Lee, Chang-Hwan Im, Yun-Hee Kim, "Changes in network connectivity during motor imagery and execution," PLoS ONE, vol. 13, no. 1, Art.No. e0190715, 2018
Seung Suk Kang, Angus W. MacDonald III, Matthew V. Chafee, Chang-Hwan Im, Edward M. Bernet, Nicholas D. Davenport, and Scot R. Sponheim, "Abnormal cortical neural synchrony during working memory in schizophrenia," Clinical Neurophysiology, vol. 129, no. 1, pp. 210-221, 2018.
Y Na, I Choi, DP Jang, JK Kang, J Woo, Semantic-hierarchical model improves classification of spoken-word evoked electrocorticography, Journal of neuroscience methods, 2018.
C Park, Y Oh, H Shin, J Kim, YM Kang, J Sim, HU Cho, HK Lee, SJ Jung, et al., Fast cyclic square-wave voltammetry to enhance neurotransmitter selectivity and sensitivity, Analytical Chemistry, 2018.
JY Kim, KW Nam, JC Lee, JH Hwang, DP Jang, IY Kim, Scalp tapping-based protocol for adjusting the parameters of binaural hearing aids, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control 45, 91-97, 2018.
Y Oh, ML Heien, C Park, YM Kang, J Kim, SL Boschen, H Shin, HU Cho, et al., Tracking Tonic Dopamine Levels in vivo using Multiple Cyclic Square Wave Voltammetry, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2018.
KW Nam, JM Ahn, YJ Hwang, GR Jeon, DP Jang, IY Kim, A PHONOCARDIOGRAM-BASED NOISE-ROBUST REAL-TIME HEART RATE MONITORING ALGORITHM FOR OUTPATIENTS DURING NORMAL ACTIVITIES, Journal of Mechanics in Medicine and Biology 18 (05), 1850044, 2018.
H Choi, S Lee, J Lee, K Min, S Lim, J Park, K Ahn, IY Kim, KM Lee, et al., Long-term evaluation and feasibility study of the insulated screw electrode for ECoG recording, Journal of neuroscience methods, 2018.
TJ Bruinsma, VV Sarma, Y Oh, DP Jang, SY Chang, GA Worrell, VJ Lowe, et al., The Relationship Between Dopamine Neurotransmitter Dynamics and the Blood-Oxygen-Level-Dependent (BOLD) Signal: A Review of Pharmacological Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Frontiers in neuroscience 12, 238, 2018.
H Choi, J Lee, J Park, S Lee, K Ahn, IY Kim, KM Lee, DP Jang, Improved prediction of bimanual movements by a two-staged (effector-then-trajectory) decoder with epidural ECoG in nonhuman primates, Journal of neural engineering 15 (1), 016011, 2018.
SJ Hong, D Lee, J Park, K Namkoong, JS Lee, DP Jang, JE Lee, YC Jung, et al., Altered Heart Rate Variability during Game play in Internet Gaming Disorder: the Impact of Situations during the Game, Frontiers in Psychiatry 9, 429, 2018.
J Lee, H Choi, S Lee, KH Ahn, HJ Jo, IY Kim, DP Jang, KM Lee, Right hemisphere lateralization in neural connectivity within fronto-parietal networks in non-human primates during a visual reaching task, Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience 12, 186, 2018.
DH Kim, Y Oh, H Shin, C Park, C Blaha, KE Bennet, IY Kim, KH Lee, et al., Multi-waveform fast-scan cyclic voltammetry mapping of adsorption/desorption kinetics of biogenic amines and their metabolites, Analytical Methods, 2018.
J Lee, I Kim, J Lee, E Knight, L Cheng, S il Kang, DP Jang, SY Chang, Development of harmaline-induced tremor in a swine model, Tremor and Other Hyperkinetic Movements 8, 2018.
Jin San Lee, Seonwoo Kim, Heejin Yoo, Seongbeom Park, Young Kyoung Jang, Hee Jin Kim, Ko Woon Kim, Yeshin Kim, Hyemin Jang, Key-Chung Park, Kristine Yaffe, Jin-Ju Yang, Jong-Min Lee, Duk L. Na, Sang Won Seo, Trajectories of Physiological Brain Aging and Related Factors in People Aged from 20 to over-80, Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease, Vol.65(4), p.1237-1246, September 2018
Na Yeon Jung, Hanna Cho, Yeo Jin Kim, Hee Jin Kim, Jong Min Lee, Seongbeom Park, Sung Tae Kim, Eun-Joo Kim, Jae Seung Kim, Seung Hwan Moon, Jae-Hong Lee, Michael Ewers, Duk L. Na, Sang Won Seo, The impact of education on cortical thickness in amyloid-negative subcortical vascular dementia: cognitive reserve hypothesis, Alzheimer's Research & Therapy, Vol. 10(1), 103, September 2018
Gilsoon Park, Kichang Kwak, Sang Won Seo, Jong-Min Lee*, Automatic segmentation of corpus callosum in midsagittal based on Bayesian inference consisting of sparse representation error and multi-atlas voting, Frontiers in Neuroscience, Vol.12, Article number 629, September 2018
Kichang Kwak, Hyuk Jin Yun, Gilsoon Park, Jong-Min Lee*, Multi-modality Sparse Representation for Alzheimer’s disease Classification, Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease, Vol.65(3), p.807-817. September 2018
Kyunghun Kang, Kichang Kwak, Uicheul Yoon, Jong-Min Lee*, Lateral Ventricle Enlargement and Cortical Thinning in Idiopathic Normal-pressure Hydrocephalus Patients, Scientific Reports, Vol. 8(1), 13306, September 2018
Juyoun Lee, Hanna Cho, Seun Jeon, Hee Jin Kim, Yeo Jin Kim, Jeongmin Lee, Sung Tae Kim, Jong-Min Lee, Juhee Chin, Samuel N. Lockhart, Ae Young Lee, Duk L. Na, Sang Won Seo, Sex-Related Reserve Hypothesis in Alzheimer’s Disease: Changes in Cortical Thickness with a Five-Year Longitudinal Follow-Up, Journal of Alzheimer's Disease,Vol. 65(2), p. 641-649, August 2018
Johanna Inhyang Kim, Yun-Hyong Kang, Jong-Min Lee, Jungho Cha, Yeong-Hun Park, Kuk-Ju Kweon, Bung-Nyun Kim, Resting-state functional magnetic resonance imaging investigation of the neural correlates of cognitive-behavioral therapy for externalizing behavior problems in adolescent bullies, Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry, Vol. 86, p. 193-202, August 2018
Sung Jun Ahn, Mijin Park, Sungkyu Bang, Eunseo Cho, Sung Gwe Ahn, Sang Hyun Suh, Jong-Min Lee*, Apparent diffusion coefficient histogram in breast cancer brain metastases may predict their biological subtype and progression, Scientific Reports, Vol.8(1), 9947, July 2018
Yoonju Lee, Yeong-Hun Park, Jae Jung Lee, Young H. Sohn, Jong-Min Lee*, Phil Hyu Lee, Gender-specific effect of uric acid on resting-state functional networks in de novo Parkinson's disease, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, Volume 52, p.49-54, July 2018
Gargi Banerjee, Hyemin Jang, Hee Jin Kim, Sung Tae Kim, Jae Seung Kim, Jae Hong Lee, Kiho Im, Hunki Kwon, Jong-Min Lee, Duk L. Na, Sang Won Seo, David John Werring, Total MRI Small Vessel Disease Burden Correlates with Cognitive Performance, Cortical Atrophy, and Network Measures in a Memory Clinic Population, Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, Vol. 63(4), p. 1485-1497, May 2018
Yoonju Lee, Jee Hyun Ham, Jungho Cha, Yeong-Hun Park, Jae Jung Lee, Mun Kyung Sunwoo, Jin Yong Hong, Young H. Sohn, Jong-Min Lee*, Phil Hyu Lee, The cholinergic contribution to the resting-state functional network in non-demented Parkinson’s disease, Scientific Reports, Vol. 8(1), 7683, May 2018
Byoung Seok Ye, Hee Jin Kim, Yeo Jin Kim, Na-Yeon Jung, Jin San Lee, Juyoun Lee, Young Kyoung Jang, Jin-ju Yang, Jong-Min Lee, Jacob W. Vogel, Duk L. Na, Sang Won Seo, Longitudinal outcomes of amyloid positive versus negative amnestic mild cognitive impairments: a three-year longitudinal study, Scientific Reports, Vol. 8(1), 5557, April 2018
Johanna Inhyang Kim, Jae-Won Kim, Jong-Min Lee, Hyuk Jin Yun, Chul-ho Sohn, Min-Sup Shin, Bongseog Kim, Jonghee Chae, Jaewoo Roh, Bung-Nyun Kim, Interaction between DRD2 and lead exposure on the cortical thickness of the frontal lobe in youth with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry, Vol.82, p.169-176, March 2018
Juyoun Lee, Sang Won Seo, Jin-Ju Yang, Young Kyoung Jang, Jin San Lee, Yeo Jin Kim, Juhee Chin, Jong Min Lee, Sung Tae Kim, Kyung-Han Lee, Jae Hong Lee, Jae Seung Kim, Seonwoo Kim, Heejin Yoo, Ae Young Lee, Duk L. N, Hee Jin Kim, Longitudinal cortical thinning and cognitive decline in patients with early‐ versus late‐stage subcortical vascular mild cognitive impairment, European Journal of Neurology, Vol.25(2), p.326-333, February 2018
Kye Hoon Park, Won-Ho Chung, Hunki Kwon and Jong Min Lee, Evaluation of Cerebral White Matter in Prelingually Deaf Children Using Diffusion Tensor Imaging, Biomed Research International, Vol. 2018, Article ID 6795397, 7 pages, February 2018
Jaeho Kim, Seongbeom Park, Heejin Yoo, Hyemin Jang, Yeshin Kim, Ko Woon Kim, Young Kyoung Jang, Jin Sane Lee, Sung Tae Kim, Seonwoog Kim, Jong Min Lee, Chang-Seok Ki, Duk L. Na, Sang Won Seo, Hee Jin Kim, The Impact of APOE ɛ4 in Alzheimer’s Disease Differs According to Age, Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, Vol. 61(4), p. 1377-1385, January 2018
Soowon Park, Seung-Ho Ryu, Yongjoon Yoo, Jin-Ju Yang, Hunki Kwon, Jung-Hae Youn, Jong-Min Lee, Seong-Jin Cho & Jun-Young Lee, Neural predictors of cognitive improvement by multi-strategic memory training based on metamemory in older adults with subjective memory complaints, Scientific Reports Vol. 8(1), 1095, January 2018
Fanpeng Kong, Muhammad Zada, Hyoungsuk Yoo, and Maysam Ghovanloo, “Adaptive Matching Transmitter With Dual-Band Antenna for Intraoral Tongue Drive System,” IEEE Transaction on Biomedical Circuits and Systems, December 2018
Muhammad Zada, Hyoungsuk Yoo, “A Miniaturized Triple-Band Implantable Antenna System for Bio-Telemetry Applications,” IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, December 2018
Rupam Das, Hyoungsuk Yoo, “Application of a Compact Electromagnetic Bandgap Array in a Phone Case for Suppression of Mobile Phone Radiation Exposure,” IEEE Transaction on Microwave Theory and Techniques, May 2018
Syed Ahson Ali Shah, Hyoungsuk Yoo, “Scalp-implantable Antenna Systems for Intracranial Pressure Monitoring,” IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, April 2018